We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Mooretown-Courtright Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
- May 12: Throwback Thursday
- May 18: Goldirocks Play FDK, Gr. 1/2 & Gr. 2/3
- May 20: Jump Rope for Heart
- May 23: Victoria Day
- May 25: Track & Field Meet (Rain Date May 27)
- May 26: SCITS Gr. 8 Orientation
- May 27: Inside Out Day
- May 30 - June 8: EQAO for Gr. 3 & 6
- May 30: Parent Council 6:00 pm.
- June 6: P A Day
Pop Corn Sales $1:00 Every Friday: Dill Pickle, White Cheddar & Butter & Salt